Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sorry..It has been forever...

...Lots to tell..Will try to keep short and sweet.. so for our BIG NEWS...

JASON AND I ARE EXPECTING!! We found out on March 1st, was only a few weeks when we found out. I went to doctor on March 30th and had ultrasound, blood work, exam, and all the other fun things that go along with the first visit. I was 7 weeks and 5 days and due date is Nov. 11! We are very excited, I am very nervous also, but guess that is just part of it. I am 10 weeks today. I go back to doctor on April 28. I have felt fine, I did have morning sickness one morning, but that was it. I have been having some problems with my throat and went to the ENT and am having reflux, I am not having indigestion or heartburn, just reflux that I don't know I am having and it has my larynx and all that inflammed and irritated. NO fun, but am just so thankful to be pregnant that I try not to complain.
Keep us in your prayers as we travel down this new path in our lives to becoming parents!

No comments: