Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Weekend Recap

Sorry this post will have no picutres..

On Friday, Jeremy, Nina, Bronner, and Sawyer came to stay the weekend at Randy and Denise's house so we decided to head over Friday night and hang out. We had not seen the boys in a while and it is so hard to believe they are growing up so fast.

On Saturday we slept late then headed into Columbus to get Mother Day Gifts then go to the InLaws. We just hung around and enjoyed time with all the family. Saturday night Colin and Heather came over to hang out with us. They are also expecting, she is due on Dec. 2nd. Hard to believe next summer there will be 4 babies at the pool. We told Randy and Denise we were all going to have to pitch in and get a play/swing set for all the kids. The weather was cool out, Bronner and Jeremy were brave and got in the pool for a few minutes, but NOT me!! It was TOO cold. Can't wait for more warm weather days to lay out at the pool and have homemade icecream.

Sunday was Mother's Day so after church we went to my Mothers house for lunch with all the family and Sunday Night we went to the Grill in Columbus for supper with Jason's mom.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I am going to try to get better at posting my often (we will see how that goes)

Not much going on this weekend, Thursday Night is my "little" cousin Robyn's graduation from dental hygiene school and Friday and Saturday Jason and Drew have a gun show in Jackson so Sayonia and I are also going, we will be shopping all day Saturday. I am in need of maternity clothes, jeans are getting a little snug.

No Pregnancy updates, everything is going great. I have only been sick once and I am now 13 1/2 weeks. My next appt. is 05/25, can't wait!!

Have a great week everyone!

3 comments:

Heather said...

If you find a maternity bathing suit hook a sista up!
Heather

Dyana said...

Will do Heather and I so didn't know you had a blog..

Heather said...

Ha, I don't, just stalk everyone else's. :)