Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, November 15, 2008

What a great feeling...

...Being an Aunt. I never really thought much about it, but Wow, I love that little guy. Can't imagine what it will feel like to be a mom!!

Bronner made his appearance Monday the 10th at 4:47, he was 7lbs. 15 oz. 21 in. long. He is just adorable! I am so proud of Nina, she did wonderfully, she is for sure my role model and will be right by my side when I experience childbirth! She was absoultely amazing, she never complainned and I still haven't heard her complain, Hope I will be that way!




Shortly after his arrival

Jason holding Bronner
Proud Uncle Jason and Aunt Dyana
My favorite pic of all I have taken

My Grandparents left on Wednesday for Hawaii, were suppose to leave on Monday, but were delayed d/t some back problems my papaw was having. So, after a steriod dose pak the discomfort was better, so on their way they went. They were meeting 2 other couples there. Well after a day of chest pain, that has I guess, steadly gotten worse, Papaw has ended up in the Emergency Room in Maui. My Mamaw called mom very upset, glad she has friends there with her. They were hooking him up to monitors and we haven't heard anything yet. It is hard being here and unable to do anything, all we can do is PRAY!

Grandma Jaudon is still not doing well, slept most of the day today. Mom and Aunt Ronda are staying the night, hopefully all will have a good nights rest.

We had planned on going to see Baby Bronner, Nina, and Jeremy today, but decided against it. Jason had to take another part of his praxis II test today and didn't make it home till noon and he was exhausted and just felt very bad, he slept most of the afternoon. I hate we missed Bronner today, but we didn't want to chance going with Jason not feeling well. Plus, it was Alabama home game against Mississippi State, so we would have ran into game day traffic, so our plans are to go next weekend.

Please Pray for Papaw and continue to pray for Grandma Jaudon. Also pray Bronner has a good check up next week, he has been jaundice, but it is improving, so hopefully they will have a good checkup.
Hope you enjoy the pictures.

No comments: