Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Prayers were answered


Just a quick update on my Papaw. He did have heart cath Sunday in Honolulu and was showed to have a 70% blockage which was able to be corrected with a stent. Praise the Lord!!! I talked with my Mamaw yesterday and they were at the airport waiting on flight back to Maui and said Papaw was great. My mom talked with them last night and they were headed to a Luau, guess nothing is going to slow him down. They should arrive back home on Friday.


Today is my Grandma Jaudon's 96th birthday today. I went lastnight and spent a few hours with her, then Jason and I went over tonight and stayed a little while. I asked if there was anything I could do for her, and she looked up at me and said, "I just want to feel better." This broke my heart, b/c there isn't anything I can do. She will feel better one day soon I pray. Bless her!!

This is a picture of my Grandma and her only daughter Carol in April 08

Not much going on with us this week. We are planning on going to see Jeremy, Nina, and Bronner on Saturday. Can't wait to see how much he has changed.



God Bless whoever reads this and I hope everyone has a good rest of the week.

1 comment:

thereynolds said...

Hi Dyana,
I'm so glad you found me out in 'blog land'. Now we can keep up with each other!!