Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy November

Wow, can't believe November is already here, time flies when having fun!! Jason and I had an uneventful fun week at home this past week, which was nice. We did go to a couple of Caleb's and several of the youth boys basketball games, which was exciting.

Friday afternoon we decided to go over and see Jeremy and Nina, our last visit with them before baby Bronner. We went and spent a little time at the Galleria. Jason has been wanting to find a teddy bear for Bronner. His Uncle Ronnie gave him one when he was a baby and he still has the bear, which his name is Teddy. Jason has looked online and several places for the "right" bear, but has been unable to find one in his price range. He decided to go to Bulid a Bear and found the "right" one. It is just a simple soft normal looking teddy bear, which he named Teddy.

We then went and had supper at BoneFishGrill. We got there early, so we were able to walk in and have a seat, which was great not having to wait. Supper was AWESOME. We had never been there and it was everything we expected and more. After supper we went to a grocery store named Whole Food. It was the coolest grocery store ever. It was very unusual and organic type foods. They even had a olive bar with like 20 different type of olives, GREATNESS!! Can't wait to go back there!!

Saturday not much went on but football, love college football!!! Went over to Drew and Sayonia's and had take out for supper, we always enjoying spending time with them!!

We do thank the Lord for another month he has given us. We do have a very eventful, exciting, busy month coming up. We will be awaiting the birth of our nephew Bronner, he will be making his entrance between now and the 10th. We are planning our Fall Festivial at church for the 8th. My dad's bday is the 6th, he will be 51, and we do thank the Lord for all he has given us with my father this past year, it has been long and hard for us all, but the LORD never puts more on us than we can handle. Happy Birthday Daddy!! Also it will be my Grandma Jaudon's 96th bdady, if the Lord willing her to have a birthday here with us, she has had a long couple of months, but still hanging in there. I love you Grandma!! Also we have Thanksgiving, Our 5th Anniversary, many JR high Basketball games, and Alabama football games!!!

Sorry no pictures, I forgot my camera at home :(

I will leave with a quote I found online yesterday. I thought it was very fitting with all that has been going on with my Grandma... "If I had never met you, I would not like you. If I did not like you, I would not love you. If I did not love you, I would not miss you. But I did, I do, and I always will." ~Unknown

No comments: