Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, July 25, 2010

BABY UPDATE

Alot has gone on since the last baby update.. We have since found out we are having a BOY! We went on June 19th and had US and everything looked great. Here are a few pictures that were taken:



After our appt. we called family and friends and had everyone meet us at Lackies for supper and we got this cake for dessert so that we could share with everyone the same time.




We are going to name him BRODY JAMES JUNKIN. So far everything is going as planned, we went and picked out and ordered baby furniture several weeks ago. It should be arriving in the 3-4 weeks. Here is what it looks like:


We got everything here but the hutch that goes on top of the smaller dresser and we are going to use that dresser as the changing table.
We have also picked out the crib bedding set, I say we, but actually mean I. Jason did help pick out the crib set though. Here is the bedding set:

Here are a few pregnancy updates:


Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 24 weeks


Size of baby: 9 inches long and about 1.7 lbs. He is about the size of a eggplant.


Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained a total of 4lbs as of my last visit.


Maternity Clothes: Yes, all my pants except scrubs are maternity. I am wearing some maternity tops and am still able to wear my same size scrubs, but that will be changing soon, as most are getting too tight.


Gender: BOY


Movement: Yes, I started feeling him several weeks ago and each week it is getting stronger and stronger. Jason felt him move last Sunday night and my sister felt him move on Monday night.


Sleep: Getting up more frequently throughout the night to use the bathroom and takes longer to get comfortable.


Symptoms: CRAZY dreams, frequent potty breaks, and MAJOR heartburn


Best Moment this week: Jason being able to feel him move.


What I am looking forward to: Getting the "nursey" cleaned out.


Here is a picture of me and my growing belly. I think this was taken at 22 weeks.
Hope everyone has a great week. My next doctor appt. is Aug. 3rd and I will have my Glucose Tolerance Test done that day.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

YAY I am sooo happy for yall!!! ya'll will be great parents.I am so ready for Sept to get here so I can have a baby to hold too cant wait to see him.